You've got questions, we've got answers.
Don't see your question?
How to Connect with the Right Program:
- Picking the right program comes down to your participant’s needs and the program objectives.
- You can take a look at our program page to learn more about which program may be the best fit.
- When in doubt, let’s connect for a call. We are here to help ensure that we create a program that is both engaging for your participants, while also achieving the objectives you have in mind.
The first step is an initial consultation call where we learn about your needs and talk through what program may be the best fit.
No two engagements are alike, but typical next steps include:
- Initial planning call with 2Connect to dive deep into the participant’s needs and communication landscape
- 2Connect designs and shares initial, high-level program outline for your team
- Discuss any adjustments to be made to program and logistics
- Program finalized and delivered
- 2Connect stays in touch to help pull-through strategies
2Connect excels at creating customized programs. We gather insight about your participant’s specific presentation landscape so that our trainers know the context of your participant’s presentation. Our trainers can then help participants apply 2Connect’s strategies and tools to their real-world content, so that they walk out with a deeper understanding of how to use the tools.
We determine the right trainer by making sure there is a fit in:
- Previous similar experience and expertise
For larger sessions that will involve multiple trainers, we recommend booking 6 weeks in advance. However, many of our clients reach out to us with just in time needs to address.
What We Do:
Yes! If preferred, we can schedule sessions at our headquarters in San Diego. This is dependent on session size and your location preference.
Yes! We travel globally and love supporting our international clients and participants.
We often talk through specific slides in presentations to help the tips we share come to life, but we don’t do the design work for them.
We offer tips that anyone can apply to their own deck for some quick, immediate improvements to slide design. This includes sharing what makes a slide effective in enhancing their message, and what detracts from their message.
Tailoring our existing programs to incorporate company-specific language and examples is no charge.
We do charge a customization fee for alterations to the program. The fee depends on the extent of customization needed.